Friday, March 30, 2012

Top 10 Dessert Blogs

There are some amazingly talented people out there, and they're nice enough to share their feats, and how they've conquered them with us.

Check out my top 10 favorite dessert blogs:

1. Baking and Books: I can't believe that this blog was once taken down. It has some of the most easy-to-follow recipes. It is also the blog that comes straight to the point the fastest. 

2. Baking Obsession: Vera absolutely loves baking. In fact, it's her way to cheer herself up when down. She also decorates cakes. I'm always amazed at her creativity.

3. Foodbeam: Fanny was born to be a patissier. Not only is her blog adorable, but it's heartfelt. She has some great stories and great recipes.

4. Cannelle et Vanille: Going to Aran's blog is a nice break from a hard day. I just love to sit and scroll, scroll, scroll all day. She also has delightful stories that can just make your day. 

5. Cookie Dough & Regret: Baking and Shame: This blog writer refers to herself as the ShamefulBaker. She has an unceasing amount of sarcastic and dark humor, and the precise attitude of a dedicated sweet toother. 

6. Lemonpi: This blog is also full of engaging stories. The recipes she gives are extremely easy to follow and she provides powerful insight.

7. Goddess of Scrumptiousness: Jeannie Maristela blogs about food in general, let alone desserts. She's a chef by day, and blogger by night. Her advice will never let you down.

8. King Arthur Flour: This blog is run by the King Arthur Flour company itself. They post inspirational messages along with great recipes, encouraging people to push their limits and try their best. It's quite promising, really.  

9. My Recipe File: This blog actually has a collection of great recipes gathered from different places. It also has food other than dessert. 

10. The Bad Deal: This blog is all about finding good deals at restaurants. I've been saved many times from being ripped off thanks to the advice I get from here.






2 comments:

  1. First off, I'd like to put out here that you're my hero. I definitely have the sweetest of... Teeth? Tooths? It's all irrelevant.

    This post is very miraculous, yet dangerous all at once. I give you my word that I am going to look over each and every one of them.

    As far as suggestions go for your blog, there aren't many. You're doing splendid so far. I'd like to know though, will you be displaying a recipe that calls for peanut butter? That's my ultimate weakness.

    That and cakes that are multi-colored, like a rainbow. I find those so pretty.

    Anyways, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, on a side note: I love the quote you provided at the top.

    Ernstine Ulmer was wise indeed.

    ReplyDelete